Where to Find Logo Inspiration Online
Whether you’re a graphic designer or simply trying to brainstorm designs for your own company logo, looking at successful logos from other designers can be an excellent creativity boost. Once you get an idea of what you like and what works well, you can create your own design with ease. Here’s 10 places to search online for great logo ideas. As an added bonus, many of them allow you to contact the designer, so you may be able to hire an artist whose work you particularly like.
1. LogoPond is a popular and well-known site for sharing and displaying logos. You can search for specific logos or simply browse the gallery for ideas.
2. LogoMoose showcases the best logo designs from around the web, allowing visitors to vote for the best designs. You can search the gallery by ranking, and even see what logos have won awards.
3. LogoLounge tracks design trends and industry news. This site gives you a great opportunity to see what’s successful in popular businesses worldwide.
4. TheDesignInspiration is, as the name suggests, a place to search for inspiration from logos, photographs, graphics, and fonts. If you see something you like, you can visit an individual designer’s website for more.
5. LogoSauce runs regular logo competitions, and you can check the “Top 6” best logos at any time for an idea of what’s popular.
6. Logo of the Day professional screens and judges professional logos from around the world and displays the best nominations publicly. Anyone can suggest a logo, and you can also review the month’s logo archives for even more ideas.
7.DeviantArt is a popular site for artists and designers to show off their best work. If you like what you see, you may be able to contact the artist directly through their page to get commission information.
8.Logo Design Love is a website built for designers, not just to provide graphic ideas but also as a resource for articles and news topics related to design.
9. Brand New is a site focusing on corporate branding and marketing strategies, with a design angle. Visitors can peruse articles, headlines, and designs for inspiration and branding strategies.
10. LogoLog is a design blog focusing on interesting and unusual logo designs. If you want to think outside the box and come up with something truly unique, the designs here may be a great starting point.
Whether you’re searching for inspiration by looking at successful corporate designs, browsing freelancer portfolios, or reading design articles, browsing a design website can be a great way to free up your creativity and come up with a truly unique design.
Having the right logo can make all the difference in the world. Avery Petersen, a small business consultant, helps his clients find the best logo designs at affordable prices. Logomojo.com has proven to be the best option time after time. Click here to find out how you can get your own designs that fit in your budget.