Great news to educational iPhone game lovers. A more than just educational game for iPhone has just now entered iTunes App store.
The mission of the game:
-Go back in time and witness history in action when Newton first discovered the 3 laws of motion.
-Protect Newton from the Evil Apple Tree whose intentions are to disturb Newton from his thinking nap and prevent him from discovering the laws by dropping an army of apples on him
– 27 Fun levels (with more coming up in the next update)
– Different moving aesthetically pleasing backdrops in every single level (In Full Version only]
– Fun and quirky foes with their own unique sounds
– Comes with a hidden bonus level Hungry Worms game [In Full Version only]
– Includes original Zombie game as boss level [In Full Version only]
– Original artwork and graphics
– Learn the 3 laws of motion in a fun way OR NOT! [In Full Version Only]
– Includes Normal + Hard to test your skills and longer playing value
– Laugh along with Newton as you play and read his thoughts
– Pop, Slice & Flick enemies – its like playing 3 games in 1!
– Endless Mode – pop, slice and flick till you drop! [In Full Version only]
With price only $0.99, I personally think this is one game that teens and young adults (or parents) should consider to buy.
Especially if you love Fruit Ninja, Zit Popping and Flick Zombie, you can say that this game is a combination of the 3 games mentioned.
More about this app and how to download: