Virtual Assistants are basically people who work through the power of the Internet. Traditionally, the only way to get connected with their client is to stay in front of their computer or lap top 24/7 just so they can keep up with time differences and be at their client’s back whenever they need them. Thankfully, Internet capable phones were invented along with different apps that can be incorporated to help Virtual Assistants do their job effectively and efficiently. Below are the best Android Apps for Virtual Assistant:
- beOrganized- If you are accustomed in using Google Calendar to record your personal activities and Microsoft Exchange when it comes to your work, then this is an app where you can combine both. With an eye friendly interface, meaning a well organized view from your screen and large fonts, adding tasks or event is easy with a simple touch or click. And since most Virtual Assistants are skilled when it comes to multi-tasking, its accurate voice recognition is highly appreciated. In addition to that, an icon can be placed on the very screen so when you execute a voice recognized command, like adding task, it can come in handy. Syncing will only take a matter of seconds then update is done—what a preposterous way of Google integration. As Virtual Assistants’ daily mantra—seeing in one glance what they have to accomplish in a day is their cue to start working.
With the use of beOrganized app, instead of stuffing all the info on one screen, you just need to simply scroll down to view the date you are looking for. No need to stress yourself especially when client is on the phone waiting for you. Highlights of beOrganized are the following:
- Speech Recognition for adding tasks or events
- Easy viewing of to do’s list and events in a single glance
- Number of taps results into actions
- Google tasks are synchronized
- Color Coded Calendar
- Simple organizing and re-organizing of tasks in a day
original android link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pimsystems.pro&hl=en
- Time Tracker- Virtual Assistants normally work on hour basis. Time Tracker is perfect in monitoring how much time they spent working and of course how much they should bill their clients. With a simple click on their phone, time is clearly monitored. What we found best on this app is that it doesn’t use Internet in storing data which is a relief especially when insightful data are at stake plus you can track your working hours wherever you are. Now, for Virtual Assistants out there, here are just few reasons why you should love Android Time Tracker App:
- User friendly- no need to look at any manual—install and you are on the go
- Reliable- if you forgot to charge your phone and it suddenly dies on you just right after you punch in—the app will continue to work and you’re still on track
- Got questions?- superb customer support are waiting to answer your query.
- Easy and most basic features- punch in and punch out, pause and resume, password protection, choose among 33 most used currencies, configurable first day of the week, multiple clients/projects/tasks and more..
- GDocs- There’s no way a Virtual Assistant can be left behind even when he/she is on the go and setting up a laptop is impossible with one hand alone. Mobile phones are their second most needed companion and it intensifies its purpose with GDocs app. Your Google Docs now come handy in a notepad where you can view, edit and sync documents just as if you are using a laptop. You can also create, import/export and send documents with this app on your Android phone. Pros and Cons of GDocs are the following:
- Can edit Word and Notepad documents but unfortunately not Power Point and Excel on the App itself.
- Syncing of Google Documents for editing and viewing purpose but cannot directly open documents coming from emails or SD Cards.
- Impervious kind of Android App, simple tap can download document while having two taps would open and prepare the document for editing.
- Color-coding assigned for different kinds of document
original android link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs&hl=en
You may also like