It is true that with the help of our advanced technologies, people are offered with endless possibilities on how we could all have an easy life. However, the economy is continuously experiencing crisis and is still struggling to fight off poverty, unemployment and other problems that are caused by lack of enough budget. Most industries and businessmen look for ways on how they could cut off their expenses in order to retain their companies and employees as well.
To make employees effective and efficient, it is imperative to give them training and seminars from time to time. This would not just give benefit to the employees but also more for the company. But as much as business owners are concern, conducting a seminar or assigning their employees to attend training or conventions could cut a huge chunk on their companies’ finances. With this dilemma, it is a relief that Webinars are invented.
Webinar is practically the same as the traditional seminars but held in a virtual world. Both the speaker and the audience are present but not in flesh. They are gathered virtually through computers and are connected via online. Some webinar are organized via voice over only while most are created in both audio and visual settings. This is much recommended as face to face interaction is still present creating the webinars more intimate and personal plus it happens live and in real time.
Benefits of Webinar
• It is offered at a very low cost compared to live seminars.
• Fees and other miscellaneous expenses related to travelling are cut-off since Webinars can be held anywhere as long as the attendees have their own computers or laptops and have Internet connection.
• Time is utilized efficiently since Webinars can be easily set up and organized
• There’s no need for venue, Webinars can proceed even if the attendees are at their desk, on site or even at home.
• Interactive collaboration is more intimate especially with a face to face online discussion
• Webinars are often held live but it can also be archived for the benefit of those who were not able to join. Archived webinars can also be used on other occasions like product presentations or inter-company meetings.
Indeed, living in a digital and virtual world could make things a lot easier, in just a simple click—what used to be a huge concern for most companies could be just an ordinary day to day agenda for them and their employees.